httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Prakash Premkumar <prakash.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Linking sqlite in to apache module
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:21:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to call sqlite function from my apache module.

The source code for the module can be found here:
http://pastebin.com/zkbTf03J

Here's my httpd.conf file :
http://pastebin.com/Crs9Jqua

I created a library from sqlite using libtool and I am compiling the module
as follows:

sudo ~/Desktop/apache/bin/*apxs*
> -I/Users/prakash-2282/Desktop/apache/include -

> I/Users/prakash-2282/uuid/include -I/Users/prakash-2282/Desktop/sqlite  -

> L/Users/prakash-2282/uuid/lib -L/Users/prakash-2282/Desktop/sqlite  -i -a
> -c

> mod_simple.c -*luuid* -*lsqlite3*

When I navigate to localhost/ : I get It Works! message

But when I naviage to any other URL like localhost/asd

I get  the following response

No data received
> ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Can you kindly help me fix this ?