httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Taylor <mtt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The requested URL /as was not found on this server.
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:48:39 GMT
I believe the issue is here:

SetHandler example_module

It may be the case that the string in request_rec.handler is set to the
value from SetHandler in the conf.

if (!r->handler || strcmp(r->handler, "example-handler")) return (DECLINED);

You might try:

SetHandler example-handler

Seems like the name from LoadModule is the symbol name in the .so, and used
to reference the module, not any code within the module.

-Mark