httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Klinkenberg <p...@ongevraagdadvies.nl>
Subject Compiling httpd module for Windows
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 19:15:33 GMT
Hi list members,

I created a simple httpd module in C, called mod_cfml. It is a port of a Perl-based one, which
was written by Jordan Michaels. I teamed up with him to do some updates and do the port.
 - original mod_cfml.PM: https://github.com/utdream/mod_cfml/blob/master/perl/mod_cfml.pm
<https://github.com/utdream/mod_cfml/blob/master/perl/mod_cfml.pm>
 - new mod_cfml.SO: https://github.com/paulklinkenberg/mod_cfml/blob/develop/C/mod_cfml.c
<https://github.com/paulklinkenberg/mod_cfml/blob/develop/C/mod_cfml.c>

Reason I am writing to the list, is my inability to compile this module for Windows.  I am
not a much experienced C coder, hope the code doesn't show that though. I tried multiple options,
and spent over 16 hours in trying to get the module compiled on Windows. But to no avail.
 On other platforms, I just use apxs, and it works like a charm.

Bluntly asked: would somebody on this list be willing to compile this code for me/the project,
for Apache 2.4 on Windows 32/64 bit? Or show me a working way how to do it myself?
The project is 100% free opensource software, meant to help people, not to make money :)

Thanks in advance, kind regards,

Paul Klinkenberg