httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_authz_dbd question
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 20:34:55 GMT
These are similar to the hooks that the core uses from APR in every
module. Everyone who has registered with "authz_dbd_hook_client_login"
gets called until someone returns an error.

Check out the expansion of these macros in apr_hooks.h:

APR_DECLARE_EXTERNAL_HOOK
APR_IMPLEMENT_OPTIONAL_HOOK_RUN_ALL

I am not sure how usable this def is, since authz_dbd.h doesn't seem
to be a public/installed header.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com