httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to wait on a global lock with timeout
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 01:59:42 GMT
Hi Micha,

a few times later, commited in [1] and [2] :)

Can you please check if it works for you?

I also attached the patch against 1.6.x, if that can help...
It should also apply to 1.5.x, though it will never be backported
there (due to API changes).

Thanks for your interest,
Yann.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/r1667900