httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Champion <jacob.champ...@ni.com>
Subject Re: Debugging mod_websocket -- any others out there?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 19:08:43 GMT
On 3/3/2015 3:20 PM, Alex Bligh wrote:

> I for one would be interested in this. Feel free to fork my repo on
> github.

Alex,

I decided to base my patchset on the master branch of the original repo,
both in the hopes that it would be useful to a wider set of people, and
in the assumption that your additional thread-safety changes would no
longer be needed with my patches.

Hopefully the mailbox patch format is easy enough to apply to your own
repo; if not, let me know what I can do to make it easier. (Of course,
the patchset I sent in got thoroughly jumbled by my own client.
Hopefully it's in order for the rest of you...)

Jacob Champion
LabVIEW R&D
National Instruments