httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Neeley <sean.nee...@producepro.com>
Subject Re: A web based terminal emulator as an Apache module?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 19:49:41 GMT
That is a good example showing how to share a simple counter value between
processes.  But how would you go about sharing a file descriptor between
processes within an apache module?  Am I right that if you store the file
descriptor in the shared memory pool, that file descriptor value would not
mean the same thing if a different process from the one that created it,
tried to use it?

--

*Sean NeeleyProduce Pro Software*
Senior Developer

*DON'T FORGET: User Group 2015 is coming up!*
April 23-24, Chicago, IL
More info
<http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=03d05fe9312dd260a5b6baa07&id=ce9ea400c6&e=c6a454ec76>
 ::