httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Thompson <jer...@warehousesports.com>
Subject handler pass to php
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:41:45 GMT
Hello all,
We have written a handler for apache that talks to our point of sales
software.  At this point the POS software renders a lot of the html itself
and sends it back through apache.  We would however, like to be able to
integrate PHP to offload some of this work.  The problem right now is that
once the handler catches the request it renders and sends its through never
reaching PHP.  This is the same whether or not PHP is built as a fcgi or
apache2handler.  I'm pretty sure the problem is that our handler is not
passing any info forward.  Its taking the request sending it to our software
and returning the rendered page.  Would the apache modules book cover this
or are there any examples of playing nice with the other plugins?  Thanks.

~Jeremy