httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sindhi Sindhi <sindhi....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache module development on Mac OS X
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:44:46 GMT
Thankyou Nick.

Actually I was looking at options to build the Apache module on systems
where Apache server is not installed (and hence apxs is not available), so
that the module can be built on such build machines also. I can do this on
Windows and Linux, which provide the load-time linking options.

When I created the Xcode project, I chose the below settings -
1) Framework and Library
2) C/C++ Library
3) Type = Dynamic
4) "Mach-O Type" = Dynamic Library

Is there any alternate method to build Apache modules on Mac other that
apxs since my target machines may not always have Apache server installed.

Regards,
Sindhi