httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From farid ridho <faridri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing apache module for filtering HTTP request on PHP website
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 04:25:52 GMT
thanks for your replay jerry.

actually, this is for my research purpose.
i am going to write a web application firewall (WAF) prototype with machine
learning approach.
modsecurity is well written WAF, but it have a complexity when we set rule
for detection. so i decide to make this research.

i have finished my classifier model for classifying attack, such as SQLi,
XSS etc. with machine laearning
but face problem when implementing it on apache module.

--
Farid Ridho,
Twitter: @fariderr <http://twitter.com/fariderr>