httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From farid ridho <faridri...@gmail.com>
Subject Writing apache module for filtering HTTP request on PHP website
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 03:09:10 GMT
I'm going to make simple web application firewall like modsecurity. I want
to write apache module in C for filtering a web attack like SQL injection.

I put my web on http://localhost/vulweb my question is, when iam accessing
http://localhost/vulweb i want the apache module analysis the request
first, before continuing its to PHP website (if the request is not an
attack). Can anyone help me to explain how to make a module for this
purpose? and how to configure this module (sethandler, addhandler)??

PS: I have already know how to write helloworld apache module with C, and
run it through http://localhost/helloworld

--
Farid Ridho,
Twitter: @fariderr <http://twitter.com/fariderr>