httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Gröver <gro...@sitepark.com>
Subject Re: How to determine the "right" vhost in name based vhosting
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:46:52 GMT
Hello Sorin,

> I've tested this setup in 2.4.6 and r->server->server_hostname
> contains what you want.

Thanks for your answer.

Well, at least with Apache 2.2.15 I recognize a different behaviour.

The server->server_hostname points to the first vhost that is configured
for an IP:Port combination, not to the vhost configured in the Apache
ServerName option.
In my example the result is always main.domain.tld, and never
www.domain.tld

I will try a few other apache versions to verify this further.

Thank you, Greetings

--
Sitepark Gesellschaft für Informationsmanagement mbH
Rothenburg 14-16, 48143 Münster

Telefon: +49 251 482655-0, Telefax: +49 251 482655-55
http://www.sitepark.com
http://www.facebook.com/sitepark

Geschäftsführer: Thorsten Liebold
Amtsgericht Münster, HRB 5017