httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Beck <seanmckayb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tear down of module on server stop
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 14:19:44 GMT
I'm looking through and example I found
here<http://ctemplate.sourceforge.net/example/mod_example/mod_tplexample.c.html>and
it says this about the method used by post_config():
This routine is called to perform any module-specific fixing of header
fields, et cetera. It is invoked just before any content-handler.
That makes it seem like this is called every time a connection is made.
That isn't what I want. I want to do set up only once for as long as the
server is running. Would pre_config() be more suitable for that?

Thanks