httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Beck <seanmckayb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tear down of module on server stop
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 15:52:46 GMT
All I really need a pool for is so I have something to pass as a parameter.

I see here <https://apr.apache.org/docs/apr/1.3/group___pool_cleanup.html>that
apr_pool_cleanup_register actually takes two functions as parameters.
The one I would want is plain_cleanup, right? If I understand pools
correctly, pools are destroyed/cleaned up when the server shuts down.