httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Beck <seanmckayb...@gmail.com>
Subject Tear down of module on server stop
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:14:12 GMT
Where does the tear down happen when httpd is stopped? I have some code for
sending messages to ActiveMQ in my module and I would like to only make a
connection on startup rather than every time someone connects, but then I
need to destroy the connection when the server stops.

Also, register_hooks is called when the server starts, correct? I am
thinking I would put the code for connecting to ActiveMQ in there.

Thanks!