httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Gröver <gro...@sitepark.com>
Subject Re: Authentication/Authorization module vs. Basic Authentication
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:04:32 GMT

Hello Niq, Hello List,

I have been able to solve this issue. Well, I should say, I have found
a workaround.

I suspected mod_auth_basic to be doing something wrong, so I had a close
look at the sourcecode.
It is only run in the check_user_id phase.

I tested whether the problem still exists if my module is hooked in at
the beginning of the check_user_id phase and returns with status DONE,
thus preventing mod_auth_basic to be run at all.

The problem is immediately gone, so I'm sure this module is the cause.
But I haven't found out what exactly goes wrong.

Doesn't matter. This way it works.

Thank youfor your time.

Greetings

--