httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sindhi Sindhi <sindhi....@gmail.com>
Subject Setting cookies and user agent using Apache C API
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 05:38:31 GMT
Hi,

I get "ap_filter_t* filterChain" as an input parameter to my Apache C++
module. I can see that I can get the cookies and user agent from the below
calls.

request_rec *currRequest = filterChain->r;
const char* userAgent = apr_table_get(currRequest->headers_in,
"User-Agent");
const char *cookieVal = apr_table_get(currRequest->headers_in, "cookie");

Ho can I set cookies and user agent back in the headers using Apache API?

Appreciate your help.
Thanks.