httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sindhi Sindhi <sindhi....@gmail.com>
Subject C++ Apache module fails to load
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 06:35:06 GMT
Hello,

I have created a C++ Apache module that performs text filtering operations.
I used Visual Studio 2010 to build/compile the source code to generate the
DLL. I have Apache httpd-2.4.4-win64 installed from
http://www.apachelounge.com/download/win64/. I have a Windows 7 64-bit OS.

But if I copy the same DLL on to a different laptop having same operating
system and Apache configuration, I get the following error when I try to
start httpd.exe -

>httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 174 of C:/Apache24/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load modules/MyFilter.dll into server: The specified module could not be
found.

Could you please advice?

Thanks.