httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: Using APR based C++ classes in Apache2 module
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 13:48:24 GMT
On 05/01/2013 06:21 AM, Somostetoi Kilato wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I have a small web page generator library, written in C++ and I am
> rewriting it to use APR. More, I would like to create an Apache2 module
> which will use this generator. But I have no idea how to integrate it into
> Apache2.
>
> Maybe somebody is so kind to guide me in this process and he/she can
> provide me some examples. Thank you in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> SK

If you have the Apache HTTP server source code, there are a number of
examples.  If you don't have access, I'd suggest procuring a copy of
Nick Kew's book about writing HTTPD modules for Apache.

If you cannot afford a book you can always use the documentation for
getting started (virtually any popular search engine would be able to
guide you to some things, for example, typing in "apache module example
c++").

Hopefully, this will help.  If you have specific questions that you
cannot find answers to in the history of this list, we'd love to help.

Thanks,
Joe