httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Roth <tom...@yahoo.com>
Subject Looking for suggestions: email clients
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:36:29 GMT
My web app needs to service email clients as well as browsers.  Since the only messages
I expect to process are small (SMS) and machine generated I'm looking for solutions
short of installing a smtpd server and connecting it via scripts to the Apache server.

At first glance I thought I could scavenge the protocol handler from mod_smtpd but it's
apparently not well maintained and the source isn't where it was purported to be.  Is
there an smtp protocol module you would recommend?  Any cleaner solutions than the
"brute-force" approach outlined above?  Hey, thanks in advance!  ;-)
  - Tom