httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: some key fields of request_rec are null
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:45:35 GMT
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Nce Rt <nce_rt@yahoo.com> wrote:
> here is one of the past emails:
> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Nce Rt <nce_rt@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> A custom handler which is registered to run APR_HOOK_FIRST has these fields null
when processing http request:
>>      r->content_type, r->parsed_uri.scheme
>

> instead of being a moronic moaner, make some common-sensical assumptions if you really
know what you're talking about.

There are many different handler phases, all of which you can set your
module to APR_HOOK_FIRST into. You haven't said if this is a content
handler, a fixup handler, etc. If you hook in to post_read_request,
then duh, most of the fields on request_rec are not populated.

But you know all that already, I'm just a moronic moaner, so I'll
leave you to your anger. I'm sure insulting people will eventually
lead you to the correct method.