httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <>
Subject Re: Possible to call Apache expression processor from module?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:09:03 GMT
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM,  <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm starting to work on a new module, and part of the functionality that I'd like to
incorporate would involve processing Apache-type expressions to produce a true/false result
that my module would then use to decide what to do, in some cases.
> So, I  was wondering if there is some API or interface that is exposed in Apache that
would allow my module to  pass the interface an expression, and get a return result of  true/false?
> I'm not sure if what I'm trying to explain is very clear, but if not, please let me know
and I'll try again.

You might look at how mod_rewrite uses ap_expr_* (from
include/ap_expr.h) in trunk or 2.4.

Eric Covener

View raw message