httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ruben Campos <>
Subject lbmethod and TCP header
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 18:10:09 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm part of a project that involves creating a new loadbalancer method for
the proxy module's balancer.
Following the round robin example provided with the httpd source code I
have registered a proxy_balancer_method that will select which worker is
the best.

In this method, just like the other ones, I receive the following args:
a proxy_balancer *balancer and a request_rec *r. For my method to work I
need to access the information in the TCP header. Is it possible, in any
way, to do that? If so, how can I access that information (for example,
sequence and acknowledgement numbers)?

Thank you for your time,
Best regards,

Ruben Campos.