httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Possible to call Apache expression processor from module?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 20:09:17 GMT
On 10.01.2013 20:34, ohaya@cox.net wrote:

> ---- ohaya@cox.net wrote:
>>
>> ---- Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to incorporate would involve processing Apache-type expressions to produce a true/false
result that my module would then use to decide what to do, in some cases.

Apache that would allow my module to  pass the interface an expression, and get a return result
of  true/false?

let me know and I'll try again.

>>> You might look at how mod_rewrite uses ap_expr_* (from
>>> include/ap_expr.h) in trunk or 2.4.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Eric Covener
>>> covener@gmail.com
>>

>> Eric,
>>
>> Thanks for the pointer.  I'll  take a look at that.
>>
>> Jim
>

> Hi,
>
> Is the "ap_expr.h" (and associated functionality only  available in 2.4+?  And it's not
available in 2.2.x?

Yes and yes.

Regards,

Rainer