httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Possible to call Apache expression processor from module?
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:04:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm starting to work on a new module, and part of the functionality that I'd like to incorporate
would involve processing Apache-type expressions to produce a true/false result that my module
would then use to decide what to do, in some cases.

So, I  was wondering if there is some API or interface that is exposed in Apache that would
allow my module to  pass the interface an expression, and get a return result of  true/false?

I'm not sure if what I'm trying to explain is very clear, but if not, please let me know and
I'll try again.

Thanks,
Jim