httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sorin Manolache <sor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Empty module configuration in one hook stage
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 10:12:46 GMT
On 2012-10-02 12:02, Christoph Gröver wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I have a strange problem.
>
> In a function that is called by setting it up in the hook phase
> "post_read_request" the module configuration is just empty (only
> defaults set).
>
> In a function that is hooked by the "access_checker" the module
> configuration is fully set up. The code to get the config is the same on
> both occassions, of course.
>
> I don't know whether this has always been the case or is a recent
> development.
>
> Without getting into too much detail, I have seen example modules use
> the phase "post_read_request" so this shoud be working, right?
> Any idea why this is happening?
>
> Perhaps wrong definition of the config creation?

The per-directory configuration has not yet been merged into the default
server configuration in the post_read_request hook.

Only callbacks that are executed after the walk_config hook have the
merged per-directory configuration.

You should be able, though, to have the merged per-server configuration
in post_read_request.

Sorin