httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Close" HTTP connection callback/hook
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:43:32 GMT
On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:50:12 +0000
Evgeny Shvidky <evgeny@skyfence.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am implementing a new module on C.
> I need to perform some functionality when a user closes a HTTP connection before he received
any response for his request.
> How can I know when a HTTP user request state has been changed/closed?
> Is there any callback/hook for this functionality I can register?

Is this just a cleanup, or some action you take only on error?
And is it per-request or per-connection?
If a cleanup, just register it on the request pool (or the
connection pool, as appropriate).

You can check the return status from the output filter chain.
If there's an error, check for closed connection.  You can
do that in a handler or an output filter.

--
Nick Kew