httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Gröver <gro...@sitepark.com>
Subject Re: Empty module configuration in one hook stage
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:35:55 GMT

Hello Sorin,

> The per-directory configuration has not yet been merged into the
> default server configuration in the post_read_request hook.

I see. Suddenly all seems pretty clear. The directory configuration
cannot be merged into the configuration yet, since the directory of the
request is not even known in that phase.

Did I get that right?

> Only callbacks that are executed after the walk_config hook have the
> merged per-directory configuration.
>

> You should be able, though, to have the merged per-server
> configuration in post_read_request.

My module just uses a per directory configuration. That's why I have
no configuration at all in that stage.

Thankful greetings. Seems so obvious now .....

--
Sitepark Gesellschaft für Informationsmanagement mbH
Rothenburg 14-16, 48143 Münster

Telefon: +49 251 482655-0, Telefax: +49 251 482655-55
http://www.sitepark.com
http://www.facebook.com/sitepark

Geschäftsführer: Thorsten Liebold
Amtsgericht Münster, HRB 5017