httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My input filter is being called times
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:20:58 GMT
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:53 AM, yanchao0724 <yanchao0724@126.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I'm a apache beginner from China. And I wrote an input filter  that used to acquire
the whole post data, and then cleanup it all,and filling up the brigade with  new content
;So the  later modules can handle the new content .
>     I used the function "ap_get_brigade" to get the post data,but I found that my input
filter was been called times; and if the post data is too large, it cannot acquire the whole
post data!
>     Can you tell me what have I done wrong?
>     Thanks for any help.

I think what you're describing is expected.  You shouldn't buffer the
input or expect to get it all at once.  See for example mod_deflate.