httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From yanchao0724 <yanchao0...@126.com>
Subject My input filter is being called times
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:53:07 GMT
Hi,
    I'm a apache beginner from China. And I wrote an input filter  that used to acquire the
whole post data, and then cleanup it all,and filling up the brigade with  new content ;So
the  later modules can handle the new content .
    I used the function "ap_get_brigade" to get the post data,but I found that my input filter
was been called times; and if the post data is too large, it cannot acquire the whole post
data!
    Can you tell me what have I done wrong?
    Thanks for any help.
Regards,