httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: best way to return the content of a file
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 13:27:09 GMT

On 18 Aug 2012, at 13:17, nik600 wrote:

> Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.
>
> I've already tried to change order of execution i'v also tried to use
> APR_HOOK_REALLY_FIRST or APR_HOOK_FIRST or APR_HOOK_MIDDLE but the
> result is the same.

That has nothing to do with it!

Several people have tried to help you, but you need to learn a bit before
you're capable of being helped.  If you aren't going to learn the basics of
the request processing cycle (which can also be found in the docs at
apache.org, where they were recently updated), stick to something
simple like CGI or PHP.

--
Nick Kew