httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Adi Selitzky <Adi.Selit...@passcall.com>
Subject Modules Communicating
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:31:16 GMT
Hi!
I am writing my own module that handles all incoming requests. In some cases, I want this
request to be handled by mod_python which I installed. In these cases, my module should change
the requested file extension to .py, which is configured to be handled by mod_python.

AddHandler mod_python .py

I have tow questions:
1. How can I set the modules order, so my module will handle the request first, change its
url, and then mod_python will handle it?
2. Which field in the request_rec I should change so it will take effect? I tried to change
the URL key in subprocess_env table, but the request was not handled by mod_python.

apr_table_set(r->subprocess_env, "URL", strUriWithPyAtTheEnd);

Thanks