httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Hiring Manager <apache.module.dev.wan...@gmail.com>
Subject OT: start-up seeks apache module developer
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:05:15 GMT
Pardon the intrusion for the off-topic post.

We are a small successful start-up that is seeking an experienced apache
module developer to join our team.   In this role, you'll be the lead
architect and developer for a new software solution that will change how
the industry we service approaches certain problems, making the old way of
doing things obsolete in the process.

You can be anywhere you want, but you must be able to read/write/speak
English, have early start-up experience, and be ready to dedicate yourself
to a challenge.   A generous compensation and equity package will be
offered to the right person.

Please send your CV / resume' and/or a detailed background about yourself,
work experience, and development projects to
apache.module.dev.wanted@gmail.com.

Thanks