httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Module register_hooks and config seems to be called twice when Apache starts up?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:48:21 GMT
Hi,

I have the following in my module:

module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA my_module =
{
    STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,
    NULL,                                                  /* dir config creater */
    NULL,                                                  /* dir merger --- default is to
override */
    create_mymodule_config,                       /* server config */
    NULL,                       /* merge server configs */
    txt_cmds,                       /* command apr_table_t */
    register_hooks              /* register hooks */
};

I also have some printf statements at the beginning of the create_mymodule_config() and register_hooks()
function, and when I start Apache, it seems like it's calling both of those functions twice.

Can anyone tell why that might be, and is it possible to have Apache onlyh call those functions
once during startup?

Thanks,
Jim