httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Anyone have some example code doing simple HTTP GET request from within a module?
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 02:47:55 GMT
Hi,

Per earlier threads on this list, I've been working on an Apache module.  For the time being,
I'm kind of stuck because of the problems that I've run into with trying to integrate my module
with a 3rd party library, so just for my module, which is mainly a proof-of-concept, I'd like
to have my module do an HTTP GET request.

So, I was wondering if anyone has some simple example code for doing that from within a module,
maybe using libcurl, or just natively using sockets?

I'm trying to do this myself, and I've been looking at using libcurl, but most of the examples
that I've seen use the "easy" setup, so if someone has something like that that can be shared,
it'd be a big help.  Conversely, if I figure it out, I'll post some working snippets here
:)...

Thanks,
Jim