httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Re: How to compiling/link/use Apache module that uses shared library?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:01:40 GMT

---- Sorin Manolache <sorinm@gmail.com> wrote:
> And I forgot to say: run gdb in some sort of environment where you see
> your current source code line and a couple of surrounding lines. You
> could achieve this with the "list" command, but I prefer running gdb in
> emacs and let emacs do the nice listing of source code in a different panel.

Here's the function from my source.  It's the original from mod_headers.c, plus my printf:

static int header_post_config(apr_pool_t *pconf, apr_pool_t *plog,
                              apr_pool_t *ptemp, server_rec *s)
{
    printf("In header_post_config\n");
    header_ssl_lookup = APR_RETRIEVE_OPTIONAL_FN(ssl_var_lookup);
    return OK;
}

Jim