httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Re: How to access client certificate PEM and incoming request headers in a module?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi Sorin and Ben,

I found a list of variables somewhere, and just (probably unluckily) picked REMOTE_URI, just
to see if retrieving any variable would work (an experiment).  Is there a list of environment
variables that WOULD return something other than null for that call?

Thanks,
Jim

---- Ben Noordhuis <info@bnoordhuis.nl> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM,  <ohaya@cox.net> wrote:
> > I added a call to header_request_env_var(r, "REMOTE_URI"), just to see what it got
(running Apache in single-process mode):

> > printf("REMOTE_URI=[%s]\n", header_request_env_var(r, "REMOTE_URI") );
> >
> > Then I pointed a browser to http://<myhost>/test, where /test was a <Location>
with a RequestHeader (to trigger mod_headers) but I got: