httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Julio Carlos Barrera Juez <juliocar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about setting r->headers_out
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 10:25:09 GMT
Hi!

I have the same problem than you, Rui Hu. I have an output filter that
changes the body of the response, but then "content-type" header is
changed to "text/plain", and I want to maintain the original
"text/html".

I have tried to use:

apr_table_set(r->headers_out, "Content-Type", "text/html");

but it doesn't work.

Can you show me what is your solution "hook handler"? I have only an
input filter and an output filter in my module. I only change the
request_rec filename to use other file on disk.

Thank you!!