httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "vk.indushekar VK" <vkindushe...@gmail.com>
Subject How to differentiate between Graceful restart and stop in apache extended module
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 05:12:59 GMT
Hi,
We developed a apache module mod_xx.so. We have a requirement where in we
need to differentiate between apache graceful restart and normal stop. We
need to execute certain part of the code for graceful restart only.

In our code we registered

->apr_pool_cleanup_register(p, s, ChildExitHandler, apr_pool_cleanup_null);

ChildExitHandler() is called for both graceful restart and normal stop.
In ChildExitHandler() we want to execute certain part of code if it is
graceful restart.

So how do we differentiate between graceful restart and normal stop in
apache extended modules.

Regards
Indushekar