httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Pöchtrager, Bernhard <bernhard.poechtra...@fabasoft.com>
Subject Module: Mod_Dialup (ap_mpm_register_timed_callback)
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 06:27:56 GMT
I write already two messages in the users-mailing-list. I got a reply to send a message in
this mailing list.
I hope anybody of you can help me.

Von: Pöchtrager, Bernhard [mailto:bernhard.poechtrager@fabasoft.com]<mailto:[mailto:bernhard.poechtrager@fabasoft.com]>
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Mai 2012 12:37
An: users@httpd.apache.org<mailto:users@httpd.apache.org>
Betreff: [users@httpd] asynchronous connection (ap_mpm_register_timed_callback)

I know I write already an e-mail about the problem, but nobody answered me.
Now I start a second try.
Is anybody working with ap_mpm_register_timed_callback successful?
I think that the first request doesn't finish (is waiting for more data). When the second
request wants some data, the response isn't successful. (It's loading the whole time)
I know that my explanation of the problem is not very well, but I don't know how to explain
it in a better way.
I hope anybody can help me

Bernhard