httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Clift <f...@clift.org>
Subject log which requests were served by default-handler?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:01:03 GMT
I'm writing a module to collect some statistics (for caching eventually).

I'd like to be able to tell which requests were actually served by the
default-handler as just plan old files.

Any easy way to do this?

Do ap_hook_log_transaction() hooked functions actually run after
default-handler is done?

r->handler is generally NULL when my code gets it (hooked with
log_transaction).

Is there a way to tell that default-handler is the only thing left on the
list to try so that I could put a hook in right before it?  Ideally I'd
also like to put an X- header in for these guys too...

Thanks.

Fred Clift