httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Fwd: Document on developing modules for 2.4 and onwards
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:44:37 GMT
On 11-04-2012 16:46, rm@tuxteam.de wrote:
> Nice work, and I bet it'll be helpful for new module authors. Just a
> small bug: in your example on configuration setting, in the function
> 'example_create_dir_conf(...)' your code returns 'dir' which isn't
> declared in function scope. Shouldn't this read 'return cfg;' ???
> Cheers, Ralf Mattes
Yes, of course it should - fixed, thanks! :)

As per the strcpy, it's really not a concern, since the path isn't a
file path per se, but instead gets to hold one of two values; "Merged
configuration" or "Newly created configuration" at this point. But I
should probably look at casting properly, yeah, so I'll go fix that next.

With regards,
Daniel.