httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Rui Hu <tchrb...@gmail.com>
Subject one problem about MPM worker
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 15:44:39 GMT
hi,

My apache is running in worker MPM mode. And I wrote a module which uses
ap_get_module_conf and ap_set_module_conf to get & set core_module's data
once a request comes. So I am worried about following three potential
problems.

1. Does every request have a copy of core_module's configuration data?
2. Is there any built-in synchronization mechanism existing in these two
functions?
3. Should I add locking mechanism myself?

Thanks!

Rui Hu

--
Best regards,

Rui Hu
State Key Laboratory of Networking & Switching Technology
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications(BUPT)
MSN: tchrbupt@gmail.com