httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Daniil A Megrabjan <danil.megrab...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_ssl ignores connection->aborted & eos_sent
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:34:49 GMT
Hello,

I'm writing a module which serves a special URL.
In cases when URL-string matches the special pattern my module sends the connection(SCM_RIGHTS)
between HTTP client and Apache to another process. Furthermore, Apache child has been told
to forget about this connection in this way:
r->connection->aborted = 1;
r->eos_sent = 1;

After that my process communicates with HTTP-client by itself without Apache's assistance.

Everything is fine with this scheme inside basic HTTP, but when I'm switching to HTTPS I can
guess that mod_ssl ignores "aborted" and "eos_sent" properties and eventually drops the connection.

How to persuade mod_ssl not to touch the connection?

Thank you in advance.

Dani.