httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sorin Manolache <sor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems about mod_fastcgi
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 08:17:29 GMT
On 03/07/12 04:12, Rui Hu wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am writing a module whose function depends on variable r->uri. But r->uri
> is modified when I activate mod_fastcgi.
>
> 1. I just want to make sure whether mod_fastcgi modified r->uri.
> 2. How to know if mod_fastcgi is activated in my own module? So I can
> handle the request differently depends on this information.

Try using the fields in r->parsed_uri instead of r->uri.

Or place a callback on an early hook (post_read_request, for example)
and copy r->uri to a structure that is specific to your module so that
it is guaranteed that no other module changes it.

Please be aware that r->uri can be changed by rewrite rules too.

Sorin