httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Manghi <massimo.man...@unipr.it>
Subject Re: thread ID
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:25:47 GMT
I'm quite aware the code is public, but I thought it would be highly
recommended to rely on interfaces rather than copying & pasting
implementations that might change in future.

Days ago I put on this list a question (that went unanswered) concerning
the proper way to infer the running mpm name. A core function
ap_mpm_name exists, but apparently it's not public. I gather from this
thread the conclusion that reproducing the code of the function could be
a way to get the information I sought. I don't like it, but at least I
have a way to get around my problem.

thanks

  -- Massimo