httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From yokota <yok...@passlogy.com>
Subject Re: How to read PHP session in module
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 02:53:44 GMT
Thank you for your resonses, Joe and Ray.

Joe,
 >Php hooks into that, too, and can do basic auth.
Could you tell me more in detail?

Ray,
I didn't know about "apache_note". Thank you for good information.
I can control PHP application under /app1/. So I can use "apache_note"
when a user access /app1/ .
But when a user access /app2/, I can not control under /app2/ and
exactly at this time, I need to know whether a user is already logged in
/app1/.

Best regards,
Sakuko