httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From yokota <yok...@passlogy.com>
Subject Re: How to read PHP session in module
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 05:47:31 GMT
Thanks for the response, Joe.

My private module is for authentication.
I will be happy if I can read PHP session
before user authentication.

If a loginOK flag of an applicationA is
in PHP session, the user pass throug my module.
If not, the user need to be authenticated.

But probably, it will be difficult as you say.

Thank you,
Sakuko