httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: NoRobot module
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:25:30 GMT
2 - you can make it default to "on", and then just have the option of
turning it off per vhost.  Then there are no configuration changes for
you, it's on, and others that find it useful (I can definitely see where
it would be) can implement it as needed.

Aside from that, it's a simple module that looks fairly good.

Joe

--
Joe Lewis
www.silverhawk.net