httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Baroukh <mbaro...@cardiweb.com>
Subject Re: NoRobot module
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:34:32 GMT
Hi.

1/ thanks

2/ on/off :
for my needs, I wanted to be sure, *really* sure, that is the module is
enabled, the server will return this response for all vhosts.
So I did not wan't to enable/disable it by vhost.
Then, if it could only be on/off gloablly, adding/removing the module is
the way to toggle it on/off ...
On debian, it is simple : "a2(en|dis)mod norobot" ...

3/ right. I'm not sure if the last \n is mandatory, but I added it ...

Note : I saw that the default comments, coming from the sample are wrong
: you don't have to enable the handler per Location.
I updated them ...

Thanks a lot for your advices !

Regards,

Mike Baroukh